Fred's Travels in Latin America

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hello from Big Bear Lake California

The next postcard should originate somewhere in Central America. As always, I want to be sure all the old e-mail addresses are still valid and that only people who want to get my irreverent missiles are on the distribution lists. For the most part, I've annotated names of those who have specifically asked to be included with an asterisk. If you have never actually indicated your wish to receive my oblique observations from the field, drop me a line so I know your preferences.

Central and South America is where I break bones! Two arms in Guatemala, one wrist and my trachea in Brazil. Let's hope I manage to complete this epic journey through
Latin America without breaking anything else. Most of the countries down there are dangerous according to the US State Department. I've read all the warnings, but one cannot avoid every danger and still have an adventure. So, get ready for some more white knuckle tales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home